Telephone: 01792 850 223
Email: [email protected]
We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of enquiry forms, order forms and every time you e-mail us your details. Other than this, we do not store or capture personal information but simply log your IP address (this is the technical standard which ensures messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood) which is automatically recognised by the web server – Additional information may also be logged by third party services including Facebook and Google through the inclusion of the Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords conversion tags.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of: –
- Identifying potential customers.
- Processing orders.
- Dealing with your requests and enquiries.
- Providing you with information about products and services offered by Penclawdd Dental Practice
We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any other purposes than those stated above.
Third party advertising services
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Using your information for fraud prevention
We may share your personal information with fraud prevention agencies. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details of this fraud will be passed to those agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
How we manage Special Category Data
In the unlikely event of us receiving Special Category Data as defined in GDPR https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/lawful-basis-for-processing/special-category-data/ please contact Penclawdd Dental Practice regarding the deletion of this data.
Penclawdd Dental Practice will not disclose personal information to other companies and suppliers as we do not use third parties to process your data.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Personal Data and your rights
If we collect any personal data from you, you have the right to receive/amend/delete information about the personal data we hold about you. Penclawdd Dental Practice do not charge a fee for this unless we believe the request is excessive or unfounded. If we refuse a request we will tell the individual why and that they have the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to judicial remedy. Penclawdd Dental Practice will do this without undue delay and at the latest within 1 month.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive any of our e-bulletins, newsletters or other information for which you have subscribed our partner retailer process, then please contact us so that we can remove your relevant details.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. They contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Google Analytics||_utma||Random Number||2 years from now|
|Google Analytics||_utmb||Random Number||1 day from now|
|Google Analytics||_utmc_||Random Number||When you quit your browser|
|Google Analytics||_utmz_||Random Number||6 months from now|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Last updated: November 2021